12V 3A DC Pin Power Adapter Charger For Board and Route
12V 3A DC Pin Power Adapter Charger For Board and Router
Railway Recuitment Board, Bhubaneswar Ministry of Railways, Govt of India
• Implementation of Cadre Restructuring of the Income Tax Department and Coordination with Pr.CCsIT(CCAs) on matters relating to implementation Cadre Restructuring. • Coordination of work for identification and action against officers (Gr.B)/officials who are either on un-authorized leave or are absconding in the Income tax Department in all cadres. • Matters relating to Litigation of Group B & C, Parliamentary Committees/ Questions, VIP references, Grievances and other matters relating to Group B and Group C. • Custodian of APARs of Group A Officers and ITOs.
All matters relating to sections 6(2), 9, 90, 90A, 91 of the Income Tax Act, 1961. All matters relating to Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes (excluding issues relating to automatic exchange of information). All matters relating to Mutual Agreement Procedure and Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements in respect of countries mentioned in S.No.1. All matters relating to sections 94A, 95, 115A, 115AB, 115AC, 115BBA, 195, 230 and Chapter XIIA of the Income Tax Act, 1961. All matters relating to Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) and Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) in respect of countries in geographical region referred to in 2 above. All matters relating to Exchange of Information in respect of countries/jurisdictions in geographical region referred to in 2 above.
SÖSDALA Memo board with clips, 60×75 cm (23 ½x29 ½ “)
All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, consultative/Advisory Committee work relating to the above. All matters relating to establishment of armed units, procurement of arms & ammunition, management of armory and related issues. All matters relating to security of Direct Tax establishments, including CBDT, its attached Directorates and subordinate offices. All matters related to investigation in Cryptocurrency/Virtual Digital Assets. All matters relating to DGIT (I&Cl) including SFT Compliance, e-Verification scheme, 2021, AIR/AIS and information received through FT&TR Division under automatic exchange of information. • All matters relating to prosecution, excluding appointment of counsels Where to buy casino slot machines.
Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Display Boards. All Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board, are sourced from the most reliable and official vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Standard products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Standard Display Boards. • All work related to official language (OL) in the Income Tax Organization, including management of the official language cadre.
SÄVSTA Memo board, 50×70 cm (19 ¾x27 ½ “)
All Complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above. Orders u/s 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects. Work including references from Chief Controller of Accounts relating to acceptance of Direct Taxes by public sector banks. (b) Institution, disposal and pendency of appeals, references before Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals).
- Chapter VII i.e.
- • Matters relating to Litigation of Group B & C, Parliamentary Committees/ Questions, VIP references, Grievances and other matters relating to Group B and Group C.
- Processing of complaints regarding evasion of tax.
- (v) Grant of vigilance clearance of various officers (Group ‘A’ IRS) retiring on superannuation as well as on other matters, if so required.
- The Baybee Wooden Roti Roller for kids is a delightful toy designed to inspire imaginative play in little ones.
- Matters relating to FATF and other similar bodies/agencies dealing with anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terror funding (CFT) issues having bearing on direct taxes.
Policy matters relating to intelligence and investigation for detection of tax evasion. 12. Processing of representations from Unions/Associations of Income-tax employees in service matters concerning Ad.VII Section—Preparation of monthly reports to the Board regarding important matters. Policy regarding discharge of statutory functions of the Board and of the Union Govt. Under the various laws relating to direct taxes. Matters relating to FATF and other similar bodies/agencies dealing with anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terror funding (CFT) issues having bearing on direct taxes.
baybee wooden roti roller pin board for kids
All matters relating to rewards for Officers and Informants. Divisions-III, IV and V working under Member (Inv.), CBDT will report through CIT(OSD)(Inv.). All matters relating to Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015. Issuance of sanction order in the capacity of ‘Sanction Communicating Authority’ in respect of various Infrastructure Projects. Any other matter of Coordination on behalf of CBDT as assigned by Revenue Secretary. All matters falling u/s 72A and 80-O of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Collate and furnish the monthly statistical report of the functions of the Directorate and put up a consolidated report to Member (Tax Payer Services & Systems) through Pr.
- Receipt and analysis of TDS data in details and monitoring it for increasing the collection under this head.
- All matters relating to sections 94A, 95, 115A, 115AB, 115AC, 115BBA, 195, 230 and Chapter XIIA of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Secretary/Secretary for officers.
- Coordinating and monitoring the processing of recommendations contained in PAC Reports and furnishing Action Taken Notes.
All matters related to BEPS Inclusive Framework. All taxation matters related to G20 and European Union. Preparing action taken reports on the Annual Reports of C & AG, and also on PAC Reports. Taking action on informal assurances made in the course of the meetings of the Public Accounts Committee relating to audit paras dealt in the Section.
baybee wooden roti roller/rolling pin board for kids chapati maker for toddlers
All matters relating to establishment of marine/air-borne units for the purpose of counter intelligence and special operations. Monitoring of DO letter, working and internal action plan of DGIT (I&CI) and issues arising out of the same. Matters relating to search & seizure operations and related reports including two hourly, telex/fax, search & seizure statistics. Matters relating to investigation not specifically allotted to Investigation-II to V. All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relation to the above. Evolving system for monitoring and control of collection by way of Advance Payment of Tax.
- Monitoring of Reports and periodical statements in respect of service litigation matters.
- All matters relating to Multilateral Convention (MLI) to implement Tax Treaty related measures to prevent Base Erosion & Profit Shifting (BEPS).
- Pinboard lets you bookmark from any browser, connect up Twitter accounts (and favorites), and sync with popular services like Instapaper or Pocket.
- All matters relating to Interest Tax Act, 1974, Compulsory Deposit Act, 1974.
- • All work related to official language (OL) in the Income Tax Organization, including management of the official language cadre.
All the matters relating to Tax Payers Services including grievances and e-Nivaran. Providing inputs on policy issues relating to above.
Bulletin Boards/Pinup Board
Making all vigilance related references to CBDT, CVC, DOPT, UPSC etc. All such references are sent to CVO through the Zonal ADGs (Vigilance) at New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
- Technical support to RCCs for Updation / Correction / andardization of hierarchy, roles, privileges, AO codes / position codes for all officers on ITBA-HRMS system.
- Updation, printing and distribution of Administrative Hand Book containing information in respect of the CBDT and the Income tax Department, and contact details of Senior Officers.
- (vii) To review and re-assess policies and measures to mitigate the risk and recommend policy and administrative alternatives to the Board.
- All matters relating to DGIT (I&Cl) including SFT Compliance, e-Verification scheme, 2021, AIR/AIS and information received through FT&TR Division under automatic exchange of information.
Monitoring of Reports and periodical statements in respect of service litigation matters. Engagement of Special Counsels/Standing Counsels/Additional Standing Counsel/Senior Standing Counsels in various service litigation matters.
Fabric Pin Up Boards
Zonal Directorates process complaints against Group-B officers and also conduct preliminary verification and investigation of both Group-A and Group-B officers. Maintaining up-to-date records of such complaints with late status through prescribed registers for submission of quarterly reports to the CVC, DOP&T, etc. All complaints against Group-A officers are required to be forwarded to CVO for registration in register and also for further necessary action. Managing routine tax administration functions such as verification/ validation, processing, issue of refunds and storage of IT returns in a centralised manner. The scope covers all IT returns furnished in electronic form as also the returns furnished in paper form in the State of Karnataka and Goa.
- (xi) Take remedial action on account of any change in the Central Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules and/or Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules pertaining to Vigilance Matters.
- Covered Notice Board is made available in different sizes and other specifications as per our clients specific requirements and can be customized as per client’s requirements.
- OLTAS—System for reporting, monitoring and reconciliation of tax collection.
- Chapter XIVA-Special provision for avoiding repetitive appeals.
- Monitoring of tax avoidance devices suggesting legislative remedial action.
We are engaged in providing to our valued customers a high quality range of Planner Board. Furthermore, these are offered at affordable market rates and in tandem with international quality standards and norms. Available in the market with these are very popular. We provide Planner Board at cost effectiveness prices. Our company is highly rated in providing Covered Notice Board to the clients.
KORSMON Memo board with clips
Administrative matters including complaints/petitions, disciplinary proceedings relating to Investigation Directorates, Central charges and Intelligence & Criminal Investigation Directorates. • All policy matters, including issuing Guidelines and monitoring the performance of the Benami Prohibition Units (BPU) of the Income-tax Department. (a) All matters and references relating to agreement with other countries, avoidance of double taxation in respect of Estate Duty/ Gift-Tax.
Income Tax Transaction Analysis Centre (INTRAC) and Compliance Management Centralized Processing Centre (CMCPC). • All matters relating to Computerization of NADT including development and maintenance of website of NADT.
Lobby stand Welcome Boards
All matters related to Unilateral APAs with names starting with alphabets ‘A’ to ‘K’ or starting with non-alphabets. Coordinating and monitoring the processing of recommendations contained in PAC Reports and furnishing Action Taken Notes. Action on informal assurances made in the course of the meetings of the PAC relating to audit paras dealt in the section. All general matters relating to Internal & Revenue Audit. All matters relating to prosecution and compounding under Direct Tax laws.
- All matters (including capacity building) relating to United Nations, SAARC and G-24.
- Matters relating to investigation into foreign assets cases.
- Chapter XXC of Income-tax Act, 1961, Pre-emptive purchase of Immovable properties .
- All matters related to Dispute Resolution Panels.
If you’re looking to add a personalised touch, you can always select the notice boards from our SVENSÅS range and write down your message in the easy-to-clean magnetic white or blackboards.
Income Tax Department
All matters relating to search and seizure including statistics and cases relating to Sections 132, 132A and 132B of the Income tax Act, Survey operations and CIB work. All matters relating to writ and appeals to the High Courts and Supreme Court and all matters relating to civil suits under the code of Civil Procedure, 1908. All matters relating to training except foreign training. All Administrative matters relating to Income-tax establishments. Transfers and posting at the level of Assistant/ Deputy Commissioners, Joint/Addl.
- Preparing action taken reports on the Annual Reports of C & AG, and also on PAC Reports.
- Preparation of various reports and returns relating to staffing strength, for group ‘ B’ & ‘ C’ non-gazetted staff, recruitment on non-Indians as sportsmen etc.
- I-taxnet – Intranet of the Income tax Department which is used for electronic compilation and transmission of statistical reports.
- We also customized this Felt Board as per the requirements of our patrons.
Order under section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects. Work connected with interpretation and implementation of the provisions of the various Tax Credit Certificates Schemes under Chapter XXII-B of the Income Tax Act. I. Issuance of sanction order in the capacity of ‘Sanction Communicating Authority’ in respect of various Infrastructure Projects. Representations against adverse remarks in confidential reports—Review and revision of CR forms. Viii) It acts as resource centre for keeping record of information, both paper and electronic, appearing in the media. (i) Vigilance and disciplinary proceedings/complaints against Group A Officers.
SNICKRA 8-piece storage board set, 38×38 cm (15×15 “)
(x) Consultation with UPSC, Ministry of Law including Central Agency Section and other Ministries/ Departments in respect of Vigilance matters. (ix) Engagement of Special Counsels/Standing Counsels/ Additional Standing Counsels/ Senior Standing Counsels in various Vigilance litigation matters. (vii) Suits/Court cases and legal matters in various benches of the Central Administrative Tribunal, High Courts and Supreme Court of India regarding Vigilance matters. (iii) Complaints pertaining to vigilance in respect of Gazetted employees of the Income-tax Department.
- • Custodian of APARs of Group A Officers and ITOs.
- All matters relating to Central Direct Tax Advisory Committee and Tax Administrative Reforms Committee.
- Transfers and postings of officers in the cadre of Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax and Commissioner of Income-tax.
- Inter-departmental coordination relating to investigation and enforcement agencies.
Welcome to Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar
While it may not flatten or shape real dough, it rolls smoothly, allowing children to mimic the actions of rolling out rotis or creating pretend culinary masterpieces. The wooden roti roller helps develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creativity as kids engage in imaginative cooking scenarios. Whether they’re playing chef in a make-believe kitchen or exploring the joy of sensory play, this toy provides endless entertainment. Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board is a premium quality product from Standard.
- All Administrative matters relating to Income-tax establishments.
- Only matters involving a substantial question of law that require adjudication of the Apex Court are carried to the Supreme Court.
- (v) To suggest a feedback mechanism for risk-based strategies and evaluate compliance outcomes.
- Action on informal assurances made in the course of the meetings of the PAC relating to audit paras dealt in the section.
All judicial matters under Chapter XX and section 288 of the Income-tax Act, 1961. Processing of complaints regarding evasion of tax. Vigilance, Disciplinary proceedings and complaints against all officers and members of staff (both gazetted and non-gazetted).
INDRICO® Electric Extension Board – 5A + 5A + 5A + 1 Universal Two Pin Socket (White)
All matters relating to implementation of official language policy. Supervision and control over the work of Pr. CCIT (Exemptions) and all policy matters related to Exemption [Section 10, 11, 12 & 13]. Recruitment, training and all other matters relating to service conditions and career prospects of the personnel of the Income-tax Department. • Capacity building of IRS officers in collaboration with international organizations/ institutions including IMF-SARTTAC, World Bank, IBFD, etc.
- Representations against adverse remarks in confidential reports—Review and revision of CR forms.
- Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board is a premium quality product from Standard.
- (i) To identify different types of risk areas relevant to the tax gap in the Income Tax Department and to conduct risk assessment of such areas.
- All matters relating to prosecution and compounding under Direct Tax laws.
- Income forming part of total income on which no income tax is payable.
• Coordination with AD IX for all pay commission matters, Pay fixation, clarification and pay anomaly matters and any other related correspondence. • DPC / Promotion related matters of Group B & C. • Recruitment of staff in the Income Tax Department (CGLE) / Stenographer Grade-II / Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and their allocation to Pr. CCsIT& relatedissues. • E-Office implementation and coordination with NIC and other agencies/Depts. • Building in-charge including allocation of rooms, maintenance of conference rooms and their equipment.
Production Display Board
• All matters related to the Adjudicating Authority and the Appellate Tribunal, excluding appointment of counsels. Matters relating to investigation into foreign assets cases. Researches and studies to monitor tax evasion and measures to curb tax evasion. All other subject which are not specifically allotted to any other directors in the TPL division. All legislative matters relating to the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 and/or the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988. Chapter XII C with regard to special provisions relating to retail trade.
All matters relating to tax evasion petitions (TEPs)/Complaints including from VIPs and monitoring action thereon. All matters of tax policy and legislation relating to direct taxes and the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 and/or the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988. All matters relating to tax planning and legislation relating to direct taxes referred to Chairman by Member (Legislation). All technical and administrative matters relating to provisions of sections 147 to 153 (both inclusive) of the Income-tax Act, 1961. (c) All matters relating to tax evasion under these Acts (Wealth – Tax, Expenditure-Tax Acts) including complaints and evasion petitions. Matters relating to tax evasion petitions (TEPs)/Complaints including from VIPs and monitoring action thereon.
Any other matter relating to foreign tax that may be assigned by JS(FT&TR-II). All matters relating to Exchange of Information in respect of countries in the geographical regions assigned to JS (FT&TR-II). 14. All matters relating to sections 10(15), 44B, 44BB, 44BBA, 44BBB, 44C, 44D, 44DDA,44G, 44H of the Income-tax Act, 1961. 11. Taking remedial action either by issue of administrative instructions or by amendment of law on decisions of the courts in the light of the advice given/views expressed by the Ministry of Law.
Collatation and compilation of CAP-I and CAP-II statements related to field offices of the Income tax Department alongwith a detailed analysis of CAP-I and CAP-II statements. Setting up of Aayakar Seva Kendras as a part of Single Window System for public service delivery. Carry out functions of an internal management consultant to the CBDT. Printing of Tax Payer Information Series in the form of booklets, brochures/pamphlets pertaining to various tax related issues.